Hiring the services of Medical Practitioners
The terms and conditions and silent features for hiring the services of Medical Practitioners are as under:-
- Medical Practitioner should be of MBBS Degree from MCI recognized medical college and valid registration of Medical Council of India.
- Monthly fee/remuneration will be Rs.39,400/- fixed without any allowances.
- Daily rate of reduction from the remuneration for absence is Rs. 1313/-
- The contract/agreement for hiring services will be 6 months or less.
- Duration of working hours will be 8 hours a day (excluding lunch break).
- He has to provide his services as DMO minimum once in a week and will get off in lieu on the next day. He may also required to work on Sunday/holiday and avail off next day.
- Sunday and Holidays (Republic Day, Independence Day & Gandhi Jayanti) shall be off.
- No transport or transport allowance etc. will be provided for attending duty.
- No free medical treatment at O.F.Hospital except First Aid in case of emergency will be provided.
- During validity of the agreement the hired Medical Practitioner will be at liberty to terminate the agreement for betterment of his/her career or any other grounds by giving 7 days notice to the factory.
- The factory may also terminate the agreement at any time during he tenure by giving 7 days notice without assigning any reasons whatsoever.
Jt. General Manager/Admin
For GENERAL MANAGER
Ph. No. 07104-235616